The Hartford Club
46 Prospect Street,
Friday, June 3, 2011
8:00 - 10:00 a.m.
The New Haven-Hartford-Springfield Rail project will connect Hartford and Springfield to new business, educational, and cultural opportunities along the Knowledge Corridor, and in Southwestern Connecticut and New York City. What are these opportunities, and what should we do to maximize them? We'll hear from local business leaders as well as representatives from other successful rail corridors on how we can best leverage state and federal rail investments for economic growth.
- Bob Yaro, President, Regional Plan Association
- Patricia Quinn, Northern New England Rail Authority (Downeaster Service, Portland, ME/Boston, MA)
- Gene Skoropowski, HNTB (Capitol Corridor Service, Sacramento/San Jose, CA)
- Matthew Nemerson, Connecticut Technology Council
- Rob Little, Chief Investment Officer, Finance, Cornerstone Real Estate Advisers
There is no charge for attendance but registration is required at: http://bit.ly/knowledgecorridor.
America 2050 and Regional Plan Association, with support from the Rockefeller Foundation and Surdna Foundation.
Capitol Region Council of Governments and ULI Boston.